7 Stumbling Blocks of Organic Row Crop Business Plans
No matter how you slice it, organic production isn’t easy. To find success, start with a realistic business plan.
7 Stumbling Blocks of Organic Row Crop Business Plans is a resource for farmers in the Midwest and beyond. It contains useful information for the transition to organics as well as improving organic crop results.
The Guide outlines the common mistakes that challenge an organic farm’s ability to maximize long-term returns. It shares lessons learned along with helpful tools.
As with any new venture, AgriSecure recommends working with knowledgeable experts to help inform your decisions
Download it today!
The Guide covers these 7 business plan stumbling blocks:
- Stumbling Block #1: Failing to Consider Key Factors
- Stumbling Block #2: Forgetting about Balance
- Stumbling Block #3: Focusing on the Short-term
- Stumbling Block #4: Budgeting Aspirations, Not Expectations
- Stumbling Block #5: Adding Equipment without ROI Analysis
- Stumbling Block #6: Overestimating Execution Capacity
- Stumbling Block #7: Missing Expense Management Options